List of quick-fix improvements for Glenmont Shopping Center
1. Fix potholes in large parking lot.
2. Improve lighting
3. Remove concrete block between Staples and CVS
4. Start a farmers market
5. Implement a design for the large parking lot
6. Implement pedestrian access to Metro station from Layhill Rd.
7. Implement left turn access to shopping center from Layhill Road southbound
8. Improve the roadway between the two parking lots:
* Remove the speed bumps
* Install curbs and a single stop halfway (at the sole access to the large lot).
* Plant a row of trees on both sides